Serendi Montessori School is recruiting for the position of a Teacher. All members of the public and most importantly, interested and qualified applicants that fit the description are hereby informed.
Serendi Montessori School recruitment is available to all members of the public. The qualifications/requirements are contained in this post. Scroll below for full details and as such ensure to check the requirements to ascertain whether you are qualified or not.
Serendi Montessori School Job Recruitment 2018
Serendipalm Co. Ltd. operates Ghana’s only palm oil commercial project with small holders and a “traditional” village-based oil mill. The project supplies several brands in Europe and the U.S., is organic and fair trade certified and has a positive impact on rural development in the Eastern Region.
Serendi Montessori School is a school that seeks to provide quality and moral education for children between the ages of 6 months to 6 years through a unique play and learning method. The school seeks to recruit for the position of a Head teacher and teachers.
Head Teacher Responsibilities
- Responsible for the operation and instructional leadership at the preschool.
- Train and supervise staff, set instructional objectives, and work to meet all agreed set goals/objectives.
- Plan, organize and control all activities relating to the Pre-School.
- Maintain and ensure the growth of a first class Montessori School in the area.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma preferably in Education or Psychology.
- Working knowledge in Montessori System of Education.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience from the educational sector preferably a Montessori School.
- Must have skills in Management and Leadership.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Strong digital literacy (ICT) skills required to perform Online Assessment/Supervision.
- Should be above 30 years.
- Excellent written and spoken communication and a proactive approach to effective communication in Twi and English are a must.
- Willingness to undergo Montessori practices training.
- Willingness to relocate full time to Asuom, Eastern Region
Closing Date: 30/03/2018