UNIBANK Ghana Scholarships for Undergraduates for 2017/2018 is open for application. See all application, eligibility criteria, requirements and other guidelines for the UNIBANK Scholarships below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified undergraduates for the 2017 UNIBANK Ghana Scholarships for Undergraduates Students. Interested applicant should follow the instructions on this page to submit their entry for the scholarship opportunity.
About UNIBANK Ghana Scholarships For Undergraduates
Unibank Ghana Limited in Collaboration with KNUST is offering scholarships to needy but brilliant students in the University in order to help them pursue their education successfully.
UNIBANK Scholarships Eligibility Criteria (Who Can Apply?)
- The Scholarship is opened to all Second (2nd), Third (3rd) and Fourth (4th) year students of the University, pursuing full time programs.
- All applicants must be Ghanaian Regular students.
- Applicants should not be a beneficiary of another Scholarship scheme at the time of application.
Documents Needed To Apply For UNIBAN Scholarships at KNUST
All Prospective Applicants are to include the following documents;
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- Recommendation Letters
- Awards and Certificates (If Any).
- All Applicants should also include their updated transcripts.
- All Applicants should explain in details why they need financial support (This information must not exceed one page and should be typed written on a plain sheet using 1.5 line spacing. The Sheet should be attached/stapled to the application form).
How To Apply For The KNUST UNIBAN Scholarship Awards For Undergraduates
Persons who want to apply for the scholarship awards need to download the application form online, fill it and return to the scholarship sponsors. Application forms for the scholarship can be downloaded here – UNIBAN Ghana Ltd Scholarships Form.
Completed Application forms and all required attachments should be put in an A4 Envelope indicating the following at the back of the envelope:
- Reference Number,
- Current year,
- Mobile Number.
The sealed envelope must be submitted at the J. HAPPER BUILDING, Room 19/20 Student Affairs/Student Financial Services (Office of the Dean of Students). Only Shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
Scholarships Application Closing Date
All application forms for the 2017UNIBANK Ghana Limited Scholarships for students at KNUST must be submitted latest by Friday, 1st September, 2017, at 3.00pm.
Important Note: No application will be accepted after the deadline. For further enquires, contact the Students’ Financial Services Office in Room 19/20.