Africa World Airlines Ltd is recruiting for the position of Network & Planning Manager. All members of the public and most importantly, interested and qualified applicants that fit the description are hereby informed.
Africa World Airlines Ltd job recruitment is available to all members of the public. The qualifications/requirements are contained in this post. Scroll below for full details and as such ensure to check the requirements to ascertain whether you are qualified or not.
Africa World Airlines Limited Job Vacancy 2018
Africa World Airlines Limited is seeking to recruit a Network and Planning Manager.
• To assist in the provision of strategic planning direction to the Commercial function in line with corporate objectives to achieve profitable growth
• Carry out systematic route analysis against targets and advise management
• Provide input into the company’s strategic plans
• Carry out research to identify new routes and opportunities
• Monitor competitor airlines, in terms of schedule, product, fleet mix and report to management
• Optimise network to improve revenue generation and profitability
• Assist in the preparation and updating of the company’s business plan
• Responsible for scheduling and flights management, i.e loading of flights in the system, modifying flights in case of disruptions
• Ensure adequate pricing to maximize revenues for the company
• Work closely with flight operations, ground operations, maintenance and finance to study the feasibility of planned routes, flights and charter flights
• Liaise with airports and civil aviation authorities in matters related to scheduling
• Initiate projects aimed at improviding flights management and distribution (systems)
• Carry out recommended configuration of the company’s commercial systems to ensure efficient & effective operations
• Produce route performance report on a weekly/monthly basis
• Initiate and follow up projects aimed at improving operations and improving revenue
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by superiors
Qualification Required & Experience
• Planning & organisational skills
• Analytical and numeracy skills
• Strategic thinking
• Problem solving and decision making
• Interpersonal & communication skills
• Computer skills
• Ability to perform cross-functional duties is highly desired
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and suitable applicants should send their CVs and cover letters to:
Best wishes from GHScholars!!!