Ghana Institute of Journalism (GIJ) Postgraduate admission list for 2017/2018 academic session is out. The PG admission list has now been uploaded to the Ghana Institute of Journalism portal.
The released GIJ Postgraduate admission list contains the names of applicants who have been offered provisional admission into the University’s School of Graduate Studies and Research (SoGSaR) for the 2017/2018 academic year.
How To Check Ghana Institute of Journalism Postgraduate Admission List – 2017/2018
Candidates who applied for admission into School of Graduate Studies and Research (SoGSaR) of the Ghana Institute of Journalism (GIJ) can check their admission status by scrolling through the list below. If you find your name on the list, then you have been offered admission.
Important Information For Successfully Admitted Postgraduate Candidates
Candidates who have been offered provisional admission into (MA) Postgraduate Programme at Ghana Institute of Journalism, are expected to confirm the acceptance of this offer of admission in writing by Friday, 11th August, 2017.
You are also to report at the Institute between Monday, 14th August – Friday, 25th August, 2017 for registration. Orientation for regular students will be held on Monday, 4th September, 2017 and lectures will also begin on the same day after the orientation. Orientation for weekend students will be held on Friday, 1st September, 2017 and lectures will also begin on the same day after the orientation.
The Academic Facility User Fee for the 2017/2018 Academic Year is GH¢8,000 (Eight Thousand, Ghana Cedis). You are required to pay at least 70% (GH¢5,600.00) of the fees by Friday,1st September, 2017 into Account Number 6010160472 of the Ghana Institute of Journalism at any branch of the Zenith Bank. The remaining 30% MUST be paid before registration for the second semester. Fees paid are NOT refundable.
NB: The admission list of GIJ applicants awaiting results will be released at a later date.
We congratulate all candidates whose names are on the GIJ Postgraduate (MA) admission list.