Accra Institute of Technology, AIT admission form for 2017/2018 academic session is out. The admission eligibility criteria and requirements have also been released. Details of how to apply for admission are also included. The Accra institute of Technology (AIT University) is an independent technology focused university and Ghana’s premier university.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into AIT Ghana undergraduate programmes for 2017/2018 academic session. Accra Institute of Technology, AIT is one of the best tertiary institutions with Affordable & Flexible Tuition fee in Ghana.
FlexiFees Program: Join our Flexifees Programme even if you cannot pay up to 50% by the end of the semester. Learn more about the Open Gate and Flexifee Program here: www.ait.edu.gh/opengate/
Courses/Programmes Available at Accra Institute of Technology for Admission
AIT offers admission to all prospective applicants in
- Certificate programs,
- Diploma programs,
- Bachelor’s degree programs (BSc),
- Master’s Degree Program and
- Doctorate degree program (PhD) in fields of: – Education, Engineering, Computer Sciences, Information Technology, and Business Administration with options in Accounting and Finance, E-commerce, Human Resource Management etc. In either our campus-based programs or our Open University program.
In AIT, Multiple Bachelor’s Degrees can be pursued concurrently.
Admission into our campus-based degree programs is gained through WASSCE, HND, OND or any other equivalent certification.
- No entrance examination such as JAMB, Post UME will be conducted or will be written.
- For Bachelor’s degree only WAEC, HND, OND and any other equivalent certification is required.
- For Master’s degree programs, first degree is required
- For Doctorate degree program (PhD), master’s is required
How To Apply For Accra Institute of Technology Admission Form For 2017/2018 Academic Session
- Download the Printable Version of the Application Form. Print and Complete it.
- Go to any branch of Ghana Commercial Bank in the country and Pay-in Your Application Processing Fee (Our Bank details and the Fees are on the Application Form).
- Send the Completed Form and a photocopy of the pay-in (cash deposit) slip to us by post or by registered mail. Download admission form here.
- Access the Fillable Version of the Application Form
- Complete it on the Computer without first printing it
- Send the completed form to us as an e-mail attachment to the e-mail address on the form
- Go to any Ghana Commercial Bank Branch and Pay-in Your application Processing Fee (Our Bank details and the Fees are on the Application Form)
- Write your full name on top of the pay-in slip
- Either scan and send the pay-in (cash deposit) slip to us as an e-mail attachment or send a photocopy of the pay-in slip to us by post or by registered mail.
Searches Related to Accra Institute of Technology
- Accra institute of technology admission requirements
- Accra institute of technology fees
- Accra institute of technology accommodation
- Accra institute of technology academic calendar
- Accra institute of technology contact
- Accra institute of technology lemass
- Accra institute of technology ranking
- Accra institute of technology accredited